MBDC Media is The Pioneer of Indonesia's Entertainment and Humor Website , specializing in producing original creative contents and videos, we are looking for young and talented people to join our team.
- Develop new sales leads from Brand and Advertising Agencies
- Maintain relationship with existing clients
- Generate new project opportunities
- Pursue revenue targets and drive the process to achieve them
- Create & present proposals, including budgeting, reporting, scheduling to current & potential clients
- Great sales & presentation skill
- Target oriented person
- Proficient in English, Computer and Internet literate
- Excellent Communications skills – written & verbal
- Attention to details & time management skills
- Strong knowledge & interest in digital, advertising, internet video & online media
- Min of 2 year experience as a Sales Specialist in digital media industry
- Strong track record in developing leads, conducting meetings and translating them into recurring business
- Excellent contacts amongst digital media and marketing industries
- Produce written content for advertising in the form of editorial articles, screenplays and promotional marketing material
- Work with client briefs to produce effective advertising campaigns, create and develop new creative ideas and concepts for multi digital platform content purposes
- Work with Project Managers to determine client needs and budget
- Min. S1 in any discipline
- Preferably have advertising background
- Excellent in written and interpersonal skills
- Have an eye for detail
- Good knowledge on digital industry
- Have an interest in commerce, pop culture, and new advertising trends & styles
- Have commercial awareness with the ability to understand the target audience
- Work well in a team, able to work under pressure and meet the deadlines
PROJECT MANAGER +
- Work closely with the Sales team to manage projects
- Planning, Executing and Closing Projects
- Create Project Proposal together with Sales team
- Ensure Project's KPI, Timeline & Deliverables
- Quality Checking
- Reporting progress, problems and solutions
- Lead and direct cross-functional teams to deliver projects within the constraints of schedule, budget, and resources
- 2 years experience in project management
- Basic knowledge on digital industry
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
- Logical thinking and creative problem-solving ability
- Great attention to detail
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Fast Learner
- Able to work well with others and lead a team
- Produce, manage and archive MBDC's Videos.
- Edit video and audio to create compelling and visually interesting videos
- Ensure consistency and relevancy to production; monitor technical quality of end product.
- Experience in the creation of Internet Video production & Post production.
- Experience with video production software such as: Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Experience with 3D animation software Cinema 4D desirable
- Must be proficient with broadcast and video camera equipment, audio recording equipment, video editing software on PC/MAC platforms and digital SLR still cameras and lenses.
- Competent in mastering videos in different HD formats and setting for a variety of delivery methods
- Collaborative, flexible, and creative thinker
- Self-motivated and disciplined with strong work ethic
- Live production experience desirable
- Graphic Design skills desirable
HR MANAGER +
- Partner with business leaders to determine how to get the best out their employees.
- Use your business brain to help people be successful at work and the organization.
- Inspire people to get the most out of their job and themselves.
- Make everyone feel comfortable working at MBDC Media.
- Consider staffing logistics and take responsibility for recruiting staff for the organization.
- Personal and professional development of the organization’s personnel, which involves employee orientation, development and training.
- Builds a strong business relationship with the internal client.
- Help employee to make sure they're received their benefits.
- Min. S1 in Management/Psychology discipline
- Passionate about business and how employees contribute to the overall success of the business
- Interested in people, what makes them tick and their development
- Brilliant communicators - you'll be liaising with lots of different people
- Great at building relationships
- Creative problem solvers
- Being able to work alongside the senior team as a partner and having a voice
- To input accounting data into the accounting system with speed & accuracy
- To apply basic accounting knowledge & techniques to all areas of work, including: production of journals, routine expenses, issue; liaise; collect invoices & payments to vendors and variance analysiss
- Admin & monitor the accounting system, bookkeeping etc
- Candidate must posses at least Associated Degree in Finance/Accounting/Banking/Tax or equivalent
- One year of working experience in the related field is a plus BUT fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Hard working, Fast work speed, flexible, eager to learn and can work under pressure/deadline & over time if needed, can work in team/individually
- Full time position available
- Willing do the contract 3 months of period
- Can join ASAP
These positions are full-time and on-site at our Petogogan (near Dharmawangsa), South Jakarta office. Selected candidate will be contacted immediately.
Wanna be like #DoniSiAnakMagang? Interested in Interning for Malesbanget.com? Submit your proposal here